lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009


Hello, my name is Henry Vasquez. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Lara State; but i live in Maracaibo.
I study eletronic Engineering at URBE. I'm doing 8th trimester.
I love Venezuela, hamburger, playing soccer and my family.
I hate smoking, listen vallenato and get up early.
My dream is have a mansion on USA and travel around the world with the people than I love
English in very important, is the most talked lenguaje in the world. I see movies ans reries to practice my english




Information about Carlos Gonzales: (blog)
His name is Carlos gonzales, He’s from Maracaibo He’s a student from electronic engineering school at URBE. He’s 20 years old. He lives in La Rosaleda.
He likes the video games, He likes to the comics. He loves the science.
He hate intolerant people
His dream is to be able to design and construct nanobots that allow us to do anything we can dream.
He thinks that English is a tool that helps you connect with the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario