lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

Cover Letter

October 26th, 2009

Samuel Torres, Manager
Cartwright, Westin, & Associates
New York, NY
10155


Dear Mr. Torres

I'm enclosing my resume in hopes that your company may assist me in locating a position as Electronic Engineer. I read about it on internet http://jobview.monster.com/Engineering-Electrical-Electronics-Job-New-York-NY-US-83300157.aspx. I'm very much interested in obtaining this position with your company.

Right now I'm finishing my carrer, but I know how install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks.

I look forward to meet you. I will call early next week to set up an appointment for an interview. I believe that I have qualifications to be in your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Henry Vásquez












Enclosure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario